advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

A massive thank you to Greame (Foxman50) for his hospitality after my 180 mile trip
to see his ATC SCM 40's.
They were perfect in every way and the transaction was superbly conducted.

Anyone having occasion to deal with Greame in the future need have no worries at all
he is a real gent.

A thumbs up to Vinny for an easy transaction on his Puresound T10. It was sent very well packaged and good communication throughout.

thanks to Julian/Raysablade - Sbooster power supply arrived superbly packed and very promptly - no qualms in recommending as a seller - MH

A big thanks to @Si74. A very helpful seller, and a patient and polite communicator. He was keeping ndly giving away a large bundle of magazines but went to the trouble of sifting through to find only the ones I needed.

A big thanks again Si74

A big shout to @madmike for selling me a tuner that was even better than described (a rarity) - great condition, well packaged and he is extremely helpful. Thanks Mike!

And a big thanks to @Andrewxyz for his patience and help selling me a phono stage. He was so helpful and the item was fabulous - all as described and exceptionally packaged. Definitely recommended as a seller

Many thanks to graeme h for the naim 555psdr.
100 % as described, absolutely mint and now working beautifully with my NDS.
My pleasure to meet yourself and Julie,hope you're keeping well.
Best Wishes,
Malcolm.

Big thanks to @shrink for selling me his Squeezebox Touch and Remote following my wanted ad.
Freindly, quick and well packaged delivery. Most importantly a lovely minty Squeezebox Touch.
Mark

Many thanks to graeme h for the naim 555psdr.
100 % as described, absolutely mint and now working beautifully with my NDS.
My pleasure to meet yourself and Julie,hope you're keeping well.
Best Wishes,
Malcolm.

Cheers Malcolm & It was a real pleasure doing business and meeting you both.

Enjoy!

Graeme

advertisement

Back