advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Shane 2468 for the KLH Model 6s. Good to meet and some interesting gear. The KLHs sound surprisingly good with my Avondale/Hackernap setup.

Thanks Colin! Good meeting you too...nice meeting another PFM member with knowledge!

Thanks for an easy and pleasant dealing.

S.

doctorf definitely a good egg and all round decent chap - deal with him with confidence and allow him to take your daughter out dancing without worry

doctorf definitely a good egg and all round decent chap - deal with him with confidence and allow him to take your daughter out dancing without worry

Thanks Jonathan for a very easy deal. You just know when you're dealing with decent people.

Tell her I'll pick her up around 7pm.

Simon

Thank you to Martin (realysm42) for the sale of the mdac psu. Perfect transaction with great communication and very fast delivery.

bought some cables from captain - great comms and a truly caring seller - many thanks, mate :) - highly recommended A+++++

Had a very pleasant face to face trade with Olli I just three days ago. This was our third deal during past two years. Thanks for the nice deal and chat, once again!

Had a very pleasant face to face trade with Olli I just three days ago. This was our third deal during past two years. Thanks for the nice deal and chat, once again!

Thanks it was a pleasure! Everything went as smooth as always and it was nice to hear your equipment and have a chat. Those Kans can rock by the way! I can really recommend this guy. Deal with confidence. :)

Had a pleasant few hours today collecting some Lp12 pieces that were being sold by Katie R. After a scenic ride down from the North-East I was greeted with a very friendly welcome and a nice cuppa .As well as this I had a lesson in how to strip down a Linn Sondec.anyone else who has ordered from Brian have faith as I was demonstrated the deck It worked a treat and the rest of the parts are as described ..;)Micky

I just purchased some B&W XT2 speakers from Tomscrut.

Perfect condition as described. Great comms.

A great chap to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back