advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil's a great bloke. We spoke over the phone and I sent my son up to collect the (fabulously heavy) amp. Couldn't have been any better.

Highly recommend should he ever decide to let any other treasured items go!

Ian

Ian was great to deal with.
Excellent communication and very quick collection

Neil

I've just purchased a Naim Headline from Spike55 and must say it was a perfect transaction!
The packaging was as good as you could get, the items in excellent condition and Duncan is a great bloke to boot!

Hope to deal again,
Cheers,
Bill

A big thank you to Stefan (Orangeart) for his HackerNap and a very enjoyable hours listening to his system this afternoon.

Do I need to add that MisterC6 is fantastic to deal with. Malcolm this Mose Herc is new

very happy

Dan

Thankee kindly fox fer the fab fast 1tb disc. One day. I will find how to turn off predictive smelling

Many thanks Bill, it was a pleasure to deal with you and I'm delighted you're happy with the Headline.

Ray.d, item arrived promptly and as described. A nice easy transaction and a pleasure to do buisness with, thanks Ray.

Many thanks to Mignun for making my turntable purchase easy and straightforward. The deck is in excellent condition and his knowledge, responsiveness and care went above & beyond. Thanks again M.

John.

Excellent deal with Mattski (pair of loudspeakers), superb communciation and a great deal of patience with me. Thanks Matt.

Bought an amp off 8 ball audio - excellent communication, superb condition and speedy delivery - thanks Adam.

big thanks to falcoron for the swiftly delivered chord anthem,v nice cable and also to jayceem from whom i purchased a teddy pardo pre amp once again many thanks for the painless & fast transactions,paul.

Item arrived exactly as described. Really fast despatch and delivery. A nice guy to do buisness with.
Thanks Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back