advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pleasure to deal with "naimbadboymatt" who was definitely not a "bad boy" :) Deal with confidence!

Cheers, Julian

Fuji from James(coupe-sport) absolutely as described ,new and next day delivery. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you James

Chris

A pleasure to deal with you Alan, many thanks for the prompt service, excellent packaging and going the extra mile (actually 30 miles) to get it to the depot when you missed the courier collection.

Malcolm

I bought a Metrum Ocatve DAC from Seranil which arrived next day, well packed and in mint condition. Many thanks and much appreciated.

Sold my Octave Metrum to Allan Probin. Fast and courteous transaction. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Allan. ;-)

Fender - thanks for the Mogami Interconnect, prompt and well priced!

Misterc6 - thanks for the 321 boards and link wires - as well as the last two years of DIY advice and help.

MJS aka Witch Hat - thanks for the switch work and testing today. Sounding brilliant!

All the best for 2013

Just want to say thanks to rhgbristol, a really nice guy to deal with and I would happily recommend him as a seller.

Well how do you give feedback to someone who has just given you a tree?!
Thanks to stevec67 for the beech tree, the fresh coffee and the demo of his very good sounding system with valves, electrostatics and a bit of AVI mixed in!
Thanks a lot Steve!

Simon

Bought some NACA5 from mikesurf. Cables were as described, sent promptly to finish what was a painless transaction from my point of view.

Many thanks to Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back