advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to adespade, Brian and Russell for fast and efficient transaction and good devices.
In particular my special respect goes for having a faith in a non-UK buyer which is not always the case. Much, much appreciated!

PS. Not sure about Russell's nick (and is it different from his name) but he knows who he is (got SB Touch from him)...

Big thanks to adespade, Brian and Russell for fast and efficient transaction and good devices.
In particular my special respect goes for having a faith in a non-UK buyer which is not always the case. Much, much appreciated!

PS. Not sure about Russell's nick (and is it different from his name) but he knows who he is (got SB Touch from him)...
I know this is a "seller feedback" thread but it has to be said dealing with Gordan as a non-UK buyer was not a problem at all. Excellent all round.

Laverda - of this parish.

I bought his Avondale Revelations 2's - I was an hour late (traffic and floods) - he was in the middle of moving house but made me and the wife Vv welcome, tea, coffee, and as long as I wanted to audition. Then still insisted that I really must be certain I was happy with the purchase, plus lots of helpful advice re setting up etc.

100% excellent buyer - very pleasant chap to deal with. ship to Finland with confidence!

Thanks Phil. Amp is in great condition and sound is awesome! I can recommend 1000RPM as a seller. Delivery was very fast and very good packing. Thanks again. :)

I bought a Supercap from David (mrclick). Supercap look like a new one and sounds beautiful. Great communication and David took time and got a very reasonable shipping quote from a company that I have never even heard before. Shipping was very fast also. Thanks! :)

I would like to thank Frank74 for the smooth transaction in my purchase from him of his NuForce DAC. Very well packaged, promptly sent and in condition described.

Thanks
Julian

Bought an Audiosynthesis Passion preamp from Shane. I guess when Shane posted his classified, he didn't have the slightest notion that he would be hunting for a box, much less selling to someone thousands of miles away.

Shane, I am happy to say that the preamp made it to India in one piece. The packaging can only be described as being bomb-proof; I felt I was opening up a Matryoshka doll.

Highly recommend!

Thanks,
Helen

Many thanks, Helen. I'm glad the preamp reached you safely!

Helen is a good member to deal with...Very good communications and a pleasant attitude.

S.

Laverda - of this parish.

I bought his Avondale Revelations 2's - I was an hour late (traffic and floods) - he was in the middle of moving house but made me and the wife Vv welcome, tea, coffee, and as long as I wanted to audition. Then still insisted that I really must be certain I was happy with the purchase, plus lots of helpful advice re setting up etc.

A pleasure to do business with.....

KG648

Bought an LP12 from Karl recently and what a conscientious and helpful chap he turned out to be! Very good with info, packaging and shipping it safely (bit of a worry with a turntable!) and helping me to get it setup correctly, for which I'm very grateful.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks from a very happy buyer.

TheMJ

Just got a very nice Quad 33/303 pairing from TheMJ complete with a full compliment of DIN leads to go with it. Mike was informative and helpful to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks!

Thanks Gaius for a fast delivery. The amps are sounding just excellent. I am so glad with these. :)

All the best
Olli

Have just made a purchased from Canmanbryan and would like express that he has been a pleasure to deal with, very communicative and excellent service.

You can buy with confidence.

Thanks

Steve (RoyleBlue) bought some Apple bits from me recently - painless transaction - great comms & very quick payment.

thanks Steve :)

simon
( traf )

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back