advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just bought a cartridge from Martyn Miles and a Record Clamp from Loosend.

Swift, easy and stress free transactions.

Gentlemen both!

Purchased a Nait 1 from Hungry Halibu (Nigel)

As described, all looking nice and sounding very good.

Many thanks,

S.

MDAC purchased from tinturkey

smooth easy transaction, and really nice chatting with him

Thanks Graham
definitely recommended

Chris

Chris bought the MDAC from me. Nice smooth transaction.
Also nice to have a few things in common (other than hifi of course) that we chatted about.

Thans Chris. Enjoy the MDAC! (and the other things we spoke about).

Graham.

Naim IXO purchased from Olli I, received within a couple of days.
Nice guy to deal with.

Thanks Olli, definitely recommended.

Mirko

Naim IXO purchased from Olli I, received within a couple of days.
Nice guy to deal with.

Thanks Olli, definitely recommended.

Mirko

Thanks alot Mirko. It was very nice dealing with you and glad that you like it. Happy activating! :)

Just a quick thank you to the three members above for there recent purchases.

Excellent communication and fast payment from all three.

It was really good to meet you yesterday, Pete. Thank you for a pleasant and straightforward transaction, despite the distance involved. Very best wishes to you.

To anyone thinking of dealing with Mr Magoo: proceed with absolute confidence!

Hi Duncan. (Spike55) It was a real pleasure to meet you yesterday evening. Could have chatted for hours, but as you say, we had quite long return journeys. Buy from Spike55 with absolute confidence. The amp is a credit to you.

Pete

Bought a Sony X3000ES CDP from Tony L, great item easily my best hifi purchase in 2012 love the operation, sound & looks, many thanks T much appreciated!

Sold my Lovely Cube Premium headphone amplifier to Olli I.

Quick payment and excellent comms - a fantastic guy to deal with :)

Lefty

Rob poped over to pick up a pioneer CD recorder, lovely to meet, perfect smooth transaction.

A recommended fishy there.

Regards, Mark

Rob poped over to pick up a pioneer CD recorder, lovely to meet, perfect smooth transaction.

A recommended fishy there.

Regards, Mark

Thank you for the kind words Mark, from mhy perspective it was a pleasure to meet Mark and the purchase was smooth and the item superb.

Rob

Sold my Lovely Cube Premium headphone amplifier to Olli I.

Quick payment and excellent comms - a fantastic guy to deal with :)

Lefty

Thanks Lefty. :) Fast delivery and excellent packing. Amp was mint and looks great. I just have to find a cable that delivers signal from my Nac552 preamp to the Lovely Cube. Do you know where I could find one? Flashback I know but I just ordered a few weeks ago one cable from there and do not like the idea of paying postages again. I tested Lovely Cube fully working with Beogram cd-player from my other setup. Lovely Cube will be great for late night listening when our second child comes to this world. :)

Just completed an excellent transaction with (FIXIT) It was a real pleasure to deal with you Jani, the 555 PSU is in perfect condition as described, absolutely immaculate!! It was shipped Internationally at record speed, and packed like an Army tent, All original manuals and packaging.Once again Thanks for a great transaction.

Bought Rod Ayling's Hutter today. Very good condition - exactly as claimed. He also accommodated me by meeting part way. An easy, pleasant transaction.
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back