advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,
Olli act fast as I've expected, the Superline was in great condition exectly as described, I'll be happy to deal with him again.
Regards,
Arik

Bought a pair of ATC SCM35s from Halvis. He was very patient while I sorted out payment and shipping details (from Ireland to the Netherlands), and the speakers arrived in perfect condition.

i recently bought a pair of pmc fb1+ floorstanders from clumsy ninja. a great guy to deal with, good communication and very helpful. the speakers were very well packaged and he arranged a suitable courier hence they arrived safely. would def deal with him again.

Great transaction with longtiger62 bought a nac282 teddtcap and lunar cables from him. Very nice guy and highly recommended.

Hi Julian, it was great dealing with you also, very clear communication, fast shipping all arrived in mint condition, loving my LP12 set up! Thanks again:)

Hi Malcolm,

I bought a Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit from Malcolm, a very smooth transaction and a real pleasure to deal with. Fast delivery and well packed.

Thank you again.

Cheers

John

mcai7et2 purchased my ATC SCM 35's. Great guy, very patient as I had to arrange a later date for collection of the speakers than he had hoped.

Thanks for an easy transaction, enjoy them.

Thanks Wayne (Wazza69)

For a easy transaction, I hope you enjoy the N.sats

Regards

Keith Smith

P.s Sorry about the mix up with the Sainsburys

Thanks misterc6 for the Rega Planet MK1 CD Player. All arrived working great, and looking good too :)

Plus, the service from malcolm was friendly and efficient.

Cheers,

S.

A strong recommendation for hughjampton, a really nice guy to deal with. Definitely one of the Good Guys :D.

Bogdan (gurux) bought my Naim Ndac and it was a real pleasure to deal with him. Excellent communication, many good tips about hifi, money was transferred lightning fast as promised and he was taking care of all the bank charges in his and my bank. I can not recommend him highly enough. Thanks again Bogdan, all the best in future and enjoy the Ndac. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back