advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to Martin for a nice smooth transaction for a BD NAC32.

malcolm

Hi Ned,

Thanks for the kind words. I believe you are relatively new to here but a welcome addition if my experience of dealing with you is anything to go by. Enjoy the speakers, I know I did.

Regards

Brian

Many thanks to Dave (Dandy) for driving to my home and buying my Esoteric. The Sony player I've now got in part ex is as Dave described, ie, immaculate. Dave is a very nice chap to do business with. Enjoy the Esoteric.

Highly recomended: brokenankle

Now enjoying a Avondale Grad1 and TPX1, thanks to Andrew. A very quick and smooth transaction, a true gentleman and pleasure to deal with.

Howard.

Just a quick thank you to jon l who purchased my Technoweight, excellent communication and fast payment.

Magnuska

I would like to confirm the honesty and decency of the above gent who not only sold me 2 cracking pairs of interconnects , but they also turned up within a few days FROM SWEDEN!

Many thanks to Mark (yet again!) for an excellent pair of Avondale 821A boards.

Thanks to Cooky1257 (Frank) for the AKG 701 headphones. Very fast delivery and well packaged.

Thanks Frank, they sound amazing.

Cheers

John

Keith Smith

Thanks for the NAPSC stand, perfect described, safely packaged and a very smooth transaction, would be happy to buy from again. Deal with this gentleman with confidence. Thanks Keith.

Kind regards
Jo

Thanks to Mark (Gaius) for an easy transaction. Just wish I hadn't listened to the active sbls. I now have to get some, and a snaxo!

Thanks to Remek/luckyguliver for a great Densen Dm-10. Excellent packing job, great communication and fast delivery. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back