advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Neil Gilbert for the dv L200 pre - amp a very helpful seller. And son_of_thor who hasn't posted much but it a great buyer who bought my dv L200/hx75. Be confident with both these pfm'ers

Just bought a pair of speakers from Mignun, I have to say I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better seller, well packed and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks to Neil Gilbert for the dv L200 pre - amp a very helpful seller. And son_of_thor who hasn't posted much but it a great buyer who bought my dv L200/hx75. Be confident with both these pfm'ers

Cheers KWMason - a pleasure to meet you/do business with you

All,

I'd like to thank forum member "Jonn" for the great deal he offered on a used Naim 555Ps.

The item was exactly as described, and extremely well packaged for delivery.

Buy/Sell with confidence

Many thanks

Just bought a couple of Linn black IC's from Chilliboy13, quick shipping and a nice bloke to deal with, cheers!

Ewen Cummins for his generous charity purchase of my XPS Burndy. He even paid knowing fully well that i would not be able to post the cable for 2 weeks as i am away from home.

Seems there are still good people left in this world of ours...

enjoy
ken

Gaius just bought my Snaxo - prompt payment and good communications - thank you very much.

Enjoy the active experiences!
Richard

Many thanks to Graham-r for donating his spare Nac 62 selector switch to my Nac 62!!!!!

And also to NeilK for his Avondaled Nac 62 and Hicap clone. The Avondaled Nac 62 will be sent on to Garry (glancaster) who paid promptly and who has had the patience of a real gent!

Best wishes,
Peter

Bought a Project Phono Box from Gaius. Couldn't have been easier and more pleasant to deal with. Perfect condition and super fast delivery. Much appreciated. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back