advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

The common-ground between Tea Party Republicans such as John and RT/Putin fans such as MaxFlinn & Vuk is highly amusing to me! “Fake News”! All extremes together against the centre...

yesterday evening, although anxious to get home, i go off the bike and waited about 40 minutes to take a picture -- i needed the sun to go down more.

the reason was that what i spotted reminded me of a rothko painting and i recall you saying he was a/your favourite artist.

haven't processed it yet. will try do so tomorrow.

yesterday evening, although anxious to get home, i go off the bike and waited about 40 minutes to take a picture -- i needed the sun to go down more.

the reason was that what i spotted reminded me of a rothko painting and i recall you saying he was a/your favourite artist.

haven't processed it yet. will try do so tomorrow.

Many, many years ago when I was a student first time around, we had a talk on Mark Rothko. I didn't think I liked abstract art, but the talk, with numerous slides and a short film about his work, changed my mind.

No doubt the likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter, corporate media and DNC will be working together to take down the candidates they don’t approve of.
Already happening on corporate media, but Tulsi has dealt with it very well.

She nearly has enough donations to reach the next debates, assuming she polls over 2% in a few more polls, which she should easily do.

With far fewer participants she should get more time to shine.

Tulsi roasts the right-wing corporate shill: Kamala Harris :cool:

Interesting thread on twitter today about Tulsi. It seems her parents brought her up in a cult and she’s still part of it. Don’t know any more than this thread but there is something a bit odd about Tulsi. She has that same weird “cat got the cream” smile that Priti Patel also seems to have mastered.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1159639604372393984.html

Max’s choice in politicians hasn’t improved I see.

Interesting thread on twitter today about Tulsi. It seems her parents brought her up in a cult and she’s still part of it. Don’t know any more than this thread but there is something a bit odd about Tulsi. She has that same weird “cat got the cream” smile that Priti Patel also seems to have mastered.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1159639604372393984.html

Max’s choice in politicians hasn’t improved I see.

which cults are you part of?

it's too bad we can't hear tulsi speak or have a her voting record but have to base all judgments on the behaviour of her parents in childhood.

This short video nicely highlights how MSNBC have been trying to smear Bernie Sanders. Of course all of the regime change media have been at it too, but this little clip of how MSNBC - supposedly left-wing - have been doing it is worth a look:

Dog-Whistle messaging has taken a backseat to politics as WWF smackdown in the form of reciprocal insult candy that keeps media's lights on and drives a permanent wedge in what's left of electorates around the world. And people sit around wondering why there's rarely a better than 50-50 consensus on anything among voters. Why ... you'd almost think someone has white-boarded division into an income stream!

Dog-Whistle messaging has taken a backseat to politics as WWF smackdown in the form of reciprocal insult candy that keeps media's lights on and drives a permanent wedge in what's left of electorates around the world. And people sit around wondering why there's rarely a better than 50-50 consensus on anything among voters. Why ... you'd almost think someone has white-boarded division into an income stream!

marky.

part of why some of us have trouble with your postings is that you often use the very jargon you decry. can't have it both ways, dude.

for example, here i had to do a search on "whiteboarding" (which turns out to be almost as reprehensible as waterboarding)...

whiteboarding.jpg

It's ok. Vuk reacts to most of what I write like something between a flagellant and a mine canary.

actually, you misread most of what i write.

i actually agree with 90% of what in write in your most extreme posts and was backing you a few weeks ago when the mods deleted a bunch of your stuff.

here, i am just ribbing you about some unforgivable corporate-speak and i do wish you'd opt for some simpler prose.

here, i am just ribbing you about some unforgivable corporate-speak and i do wish you'd opt for some simpler prose.
Vuk, I disagree. I think Marky's above comments brilliantly hit home, and were poetic.

I can imagine Samual L Jackson reciting them in a Tarantino movie.

advertisement

Back