Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Beatles “White Album” Deluxe Anniversary CD bargain...

Discussion in 'music' started by RoyleBlue, Dec 8, 2020.

1. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

2. chartz

chartz If it’s broke fix it!

Any better than the 30th anniversary edition I’ve got?

3. julifriend

julifriend pfm Member

4. graystoke4

graystoke4 pfm Member

£99.70p for a cd, where is the bargain, ahhh hold on i missed the free P&P, now it makes sense,:rolleyes:

5. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

It was under £60 when posted.

6. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

£60? £100? Still a lot of money for a rather unyoking album (albeit a great one)

7. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

I see I paid £100 for this on release two years ago, and I have to say it was worth every penny. The remix is so good it makes the original (included on the bluray) sound laughable. The 4CDs of studio/demo stuff are very much worthwhile and the hardback book is worth £25 of anybody’s money.

8. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

I slum it with the mono and stereo mixes in 24/96 ;-)

9. graystoke4

graystoke4 pfm Member

the trouble is not and never have been a beatles fan, did see a great documentary on them and mainly their music, by that composer with the white hair, who died a couple of years ago, by pheomore bartling, or something, not trying to be cleaver here, the doc, was very interesting how the beatles, actually changed they way we play and perceive music, a thread would help, would watch it again, sorry again for the spelling :)

10. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member