advertisement

The Beatles “White Album” Deluxe Anniversary CD bargain...

That does not appear to be a real bargain as CamelCamelCamel shows that Amazon have sold it cheaper in the past —> https://uk.*******************/product/B07HFYZY7D

£60? £100? Still a lot of money for a rather unyoking album (albeit a great one)
I see I paid £100 for this on release two years ago, and I have to say it was worth every penny. The remix is so good it makes the original (included on the bluray) sound laughable. The 4CDs of studio/demo stuff are very much worthwhile and the hardback book is worth £25 of anybody’s money.

I see I paid £100 for this on release two years ago, and I have to say it was worth every penny. The remix is so good it makes the original (included on the bluray) sound laughable. The 4CDs of studio/demo stuff are very much worthwhile and the hardback book is worth £25 of anybody’s money.
I slum it with the mono and stereo mixes in 24/96 ;-)

the trouble is not and never have been a beatles fan, did see a great documentary on them and mainly their music, by that composer with the white hair, who died a couple of years ago, by pheomore bartling, or something, not trying to be cleaver here, the doc, was very interesting how the beatles, actually changed they way we play and perceive music, a thread would help, would watch it again, sorry again for the spelling :)

advertisement

Back