advertisement

The All-Purpose Antisocial Justice Worriers releases thread

Oops someone else got cancelled by accident. I just spotted the error and sent theirs anyway. I was knee deep in fulfilment orders this week... But it’s all easing up now. So if you want one, just holler.

Last edited:
I‘ve been able to make savings on which I can pass on to you. £8.99 plus P&P. Get ‘em while it’s reheated. Like many musicians we could do with some cash right now, if you don’t “dü” vinyl (or can’t afford it), consider a digital download which is still £4.

PS And I’ve kept the time-limited coupon running right now for a limited time so you can claim your extra 30% off that with the Furcon/Anthrocon gig code: FURRYTRASH (Pssst.... don’t worry I won’t tell anyone you’re a Furry!)

Deets here http://clairefoxx.bandcamp.com

Last edited:
Seems fine here but I noticed a massive uptick in plays (up about 800%) so perhaps site wise Bandcamp is being hammered. I know my Twitch livestream/how-I-work/mixing class was saturated with many more new viewers. Ppl mostly mhere for the sound design work.

Welcome to the new world order.

I posted this in the lockdown thread as I was working on this during lockdown. But I think it deserves its own thread for visibility’s sake.

My next single. Hey Boomer This is first for Streaming and Bandcamp. Might go Pink Vinyl 7” if it gains traction.A little something to clap Your hands along to while the world crumbles....

https://clairefoxx.bandcamp.com/track/hey-boomer-radio-version

EV9OrjmXgAM9d8V

EV9OrjoWkAEaMcM

Yeah, liked that here too Claire.

Made me think of Stiff Little Fingers only with John Otway covering for Jake Burns on vocals :)

Yep, That late 70s period is the intention. I’ll take John Otway as a complement. Let’s all clap along to our species‘ demise.

Last edited:
Well, I did a thing: Pay what you want or Free to download, lack of money should not be a barrier. Clap along, do whatever you like as long as you give supoport a good cause. You now have a singalong to do it to! 100% donations to #BLM where 100% OF ALL SALE PROCEEDS go to NAACPLDF & the National Lawyer's Guild -- both of whom have legal defence funds set up for people targeted, harassed, beaten & arrested during the Black Lives Matter protests.

This song is not just about Nazi infiltration by alt.right chuds into the furry fandom but is a reflection of the methods they apply to all fandoms & popular media subcultures. Slap Nazis down, every... single... time.

So please sing along, clap along and smack 'it down to this little ditty I have written for you! I hope you enjoy. It doesn't seem right to say it was a lot of fun, but this is something I can do, in Scotland, in lockdown.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Love from Claire Foxx
X

https://clairefoxx.bandcamp.com/track/nazi-furs-f-k-off-explicit

PS: Many thanks to Jello and the guys at Alternative Tentacles.

7" Double A side single along with with Hey Boomer being explored.

a4178658816_16.jpg

EDIT: oops should be in /music

Last edited:
Well, I did a thing: Pay what you want or Free to download, lack of money should not be a barrier. Clap along, do whatever you like as long as you give supoport a good cause. You now have a singalong to do it to! 100% donations to #BLM where 100% OF ALL SALE PROCEEDS go to NAACPLDF & the National Lawyer's Guild -- both of whom have legal defence funds set up for people targeted, harassed, beaten & arrested during the Black Lives Matter protests.

This song is not just about Nazi infiltration by alt.right chuds into the furry fandom but is a reflection of the methods they apply to all fandoms & popular media subcultures. Slap Nazis down, every... single... time.

So please sing along, clap along and smack 'it down to this little ditty I have written for you! I hope you enjoy. It doesn't seem right to say it was a lot of fun, but this is something I can do, in Scotland, in lockdown.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Love from Claire Foxx
X

https://clairefoxx.bandcamp.com/track/nazi-furs-f-k-off-explicit

Many thanks to Jello and the guys at Alternative Tentacles.

7" Double A side single along with with Hey Boomer being explored.

a4178658816_16.jpg

EDIT: oops should be in /music
Bump...

Thanks. In the absence of conversation Google always comes to the rescue!

I definitely AM getting old if a) that's a 'thing' and b) Nazis are infiltrating it. Each to their own I suppose.

As ever, smash Nazis wherever they may be.

Reactions: vuk

advertisement

Back