advertisement

The 2022 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 is losing a great champion and someone who like Hamilton, is using their position to highlight issues the world needs to attend to.
I was never a big fan of him but I always liked and respected him as a person and his skills as a driver at his peak were second to none.

Your typically trite and predictable response to any mention of Red Bull.

Yes, it is. Your point? You see, it isn't overused if the problem is still there, so thats a bad use of language there I am afraid.

Oh I get it now, you are a racism sympathiser. I had my suspicions but this confirms it. Thanks!

F1 is losing a great champion and someone who like Hamilton, is using their position to highlight issues the world needs to attend to.
I was never a big fan of him but I always liked and respected him as a person and his skills as a driver at his peak were second to none.

Very much so, I liked that Seb took the latter years of his career to do this , even little things like when he helped clear up all the rubbish at Silverstone.

Im hoping Charles and George will replace the likes of Lewis and Seb when they go in terms of using their platform for the better good. I believe they will. Still, we have to thank Lewis for swallowing all the hate projected towards him for instigating this! F1 is a better sport because of him and them thats for sure.

Your typically trite and predictable response to any mention of Red Bull.

Red Bull sanctions junior team members and junior drivers whilst letting Verstappen call people a retard and a Mongol. Red Bull should have sanctioned him for this, possibly even sacked him in light of the action taken when Vips made a racist comment. But they just brush Verstappen's comments under the carpet.

Red Bull sanctions junior team members and junior drivers whilst letting Verstappen call people a retard and a Mongol. Red Bull should have sanctioned him for this, possibly even sacked him in light of the action taken when Vips made a racist comment. But they just brush Verstappen's comments under the carpet.

Not to forget VER claims that the racists are ‘nice guys’ and the unacceptable racist and misogynistic behaviour of his fans at recent Grand Prix’s is because ‘they had too much to drink’.

Theres so much more too, i guess you have to be ignorant or a biggot or both to offer them even a small amount of support.

Georgie boy on fire! Happy days.

What a shame Lewis had DRS issues, could have been a front row lockout.

Should be a good one tomorrow.

Eek.

And from the replies to this Tweet, this nasty piece of work has history of violence towards the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back