advertisement

The 2020 F1 Season

Don't watch F1 anymore since ditching Sky, so I really only get to find out stuff on here, and then I'll go YouTube for a few minutes of highlights. Great that LH is showing why he's still the best driver of his generation in F1. But I must admit I'd love to 'see' Ric' get a WDC. Imo, he has all the right skills and attributes and would be a great ambassador for the sport. He deserves a chance.

Funny Senna driving around in a Peugeot while working for Renault.
I hope in 2020 Albon will finish ahead of a Mercedes or Ferrari some times.

Stroll must have an enormous amount of money to go for Aston martin as well as a F1 team , it hardly makes sense to buy a whole team so your son can get a drive !

From 1987 to 1990 rallycross was my life. I tagged along with a team, helping and hindering, travelling all over with them. Then I went to Saudi, and when I looked again in 2000, it was dead. The almighty fights between a huge variety of cars were no longer. And even now with some big money teams involved, the soul has gone. Most of the cars, as in rallying, look the same and perform pretty much the same.
I really can’t imagine a battery powered series changing my mind.

From 1987 to 1990 rallycross was my life. I tagged along with a team, helping and hindering, travelling all over with them. Then I went to Saudi, and when I looked again in 2000, it was dead. The almighty fights between a huge variety of cars were no longer. And even now with some big money teams involved, the soul has gone. Most of the cars, as in rallying, look the same and perform pretty much the same.
I really can’t imagine a battery powered series changing my mind.

I remember the Gollop Skancke battles well

I even made coffee for Schanche once while we all discussed RS200 transfer boxes! Lol. Heady days. He was a lovely guy, but sweet chocolate turbos, he took no prisoners on the track.

I even made coffee for Schanche once while we all discussed RS200 transfer boxes! Lol. Heady days. He was a lovely guy, but sweet chocolate turbos, he took no prisoners on the track.

True dat. I remember him giving his car to another driver to try and stop Gollop winning the championship in 91 I think as Schanche was serving a ban??? Memory is fading a little

I think that puts an end to Hamilton joining Ferrari regardless of whether he wanted to or not. Ferrari are backing Leclerc on a relatively long-term basis that suggests they see him as No.1/No.1 apparent.

I think that puts an end to Hamilton joining Ferrari regardless of whether he wanted to or not. Ferrari are backing Leclerc on a relatively long-term basis that suggests they see him as No.1/No.1 apparent.

I'm not sure about that. Leclerc is fast - but Hamilton is faster.

advertisement

Back