advertisement

The 2017 F1 Thread

Just looked at now tv's website. and 20 x weekend passes (not needed for British race as FTA) on Now TV would cost £220. If you were content with just watching the races and not qualification then £6.99 per race day.

At the moment it is included with Sky movies. If they start to charge as they do with boxing that will be the end for me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42170859

I hope Kubica is on the pace and able to last the a whole if he is picked by Williams. What a comeback story that would. Fingers crossed for him. IMO as good as Alonso & Hamilton before the accident. C'mon Robbie!

I am doubtful if I am honest. He got the fastest (Williams) time on the hypersoft tyre whereas Sirotkin was on the soft, 3 grades harder. He was a class driver for sure and I am sure Williams will do what they think is in the best interests of the team but I will be shocked if he can compete at that level over a season.

I am doubtful if I am honest. He got the fastest (Williams) time on the hypersoft tyre whereas Sirotkin was on the soft, 3 grades harder. He was a class driver for sure and I am sure Williams will do what they think is in the best interests of the team but I will be shocked if he can compete at that level over a season.

I doubt it’ll happen too but you gotta live in hope sometimes!

What with the avoidance of Honda engines and now FIAT money, things are looking up for Sauber. Just need to get shot of Marcus Ericsson now, and they might start to look a bit racy.

I doubt it’ll happen too but you gotta live in hope sometimes!

Age might be a barrier. RK is 32, how much time does he have to resume an F1 career and move up through the ranks and into better teams, before his sell-by date? If I were a team boss and had to choose between a journeyman driver like Kubica or a kid who may be the next Max Verstappen, I know which direction I'd go.

Age might be a barrier. RK is 32, how much time does he have to resume an F1 career and move up through the ranks and into better teams, before his sell-by date? If I were a team boss and had to choose between a journeyman driver like Kubica or a kid who may be the next Max Verstappen, I know which direction I'd go.

Williams operate at a profit and are being careful to keep it there. They'll know which way suits their business plan.

If I were a team boss and had to choose between a journeyman driver like Kubica

Not especially a fan of KUB but he was more than a journeyman. I'd put him in the MAS, BUT bracket. Outstanding as a number 2 but passable number one in a top team.

advertisement

Back