advertisement

[FS] Technics SL-1200gr - Boxed with all accessories

lordmortlock

Late to the Tannoy party
My suspended decks suit my system better than this does, so I’ll move it on. Superb bit of kit though. So nice to use, and amazing timing and drive.

This one is two years old and I’m the second owner. It’s in superb condition and complete with everything that came with it when new, and all packaging. There’s a scratch and some minor scuffs on the lid but that’s the only marking I can see on any of it. No cartridge fitted.

£700. Collection from GL8 or you’re welcome to arrange your own courier. I can print labels my end to attach if you email them to me in readiness for collection.

This is an absolute bargain. If I could justify a second GR, I'd be biting your hand off. Please someone buy it - you won't regret it.

Cheers Myles. I have to say I thought it would be more popular. I’ll list it on Facebook marketplace too. It’s a bit less niche than a lot of what we buy and sell on here, so maybe it’ll appeal to someone on there.

I bought one of these a few months ago and paid £850, which I consider a great price, and the deck itself I am very happy with.

This is an outrageous bargain for this one. Crikey!

GLWS.

advertisement

Back