Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tannoy speakers in Plymouth

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by Jimin, May 7, 2022.

1. Jimin

Jimin pfm Member

2. Johnjo

Johnjo pfm Member

Good spot, pretty sure someone was looking for a set of these in the classifieds. Drivers are worth double that if mint with crossovers.

3. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

The cabinets look bloody awful. The drivers however.....I might go fo a look.

4. calorgas

calorgas Generic middle-aged man

Bargain! Seems like all the deals are in Devon at the mo'.

5. myles

They will be our lot for the next decade!

calorgas likes this.
  6. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

I must be looking in the wrong places!

7. myles

I was right, awful cabinets and I couldn't get eyes on the HPDs because the backs and fronts were screwed on. They also sounded run of the mill but that's because the cabinets are wholly inappropriate. I made an offer but the guy has other options on the table.

8. Stuart Frazer

Stuart Frazer pfm Member

They look like a good buy at his asking price. They are too far away for me to collect. I wonder if the seller would let me use a courier to collect? How did you find the seller?

9. myles

On gumtree ....he didn't have a mobile so all the Comms went through that

10. Stuart Frazer

Stuart Frazer pfm Member

I’ve just sent him a message and included my mobile number! :D

I was wondering how the seller came across to you with a view to a distant sale for me. Are you located near to him?

11. myles

Nice guy, straight shooter. I was concerned he didn't know what they were and had treated them badly but he had the manual/pamphlet that comes with the drivers. It's just that shonky set of cabinets. You'll get them for £400 and they both 'work', beyond that it's your call.

Stuart Frazer likes this.
  12. Blue Belle

Blue Belle pfm Member

Probably the only speaker you go to see, with a screw gun it tow. :D

Stuart Frazer and myles like this.