advertisement

Tannoy speakers in Plymouth

Good spot, pretty sure someone was looking for a set of these in the classifieds. Drivers are worth double that if mint with crossovers.

The cabinets look bloody awful. The drivers however.....I might go fo a look.

I was right, awful cabinets and I couldn't get eyes on the HPDs because the backs and fronts were screwed on. They also sounded run of the mill but that's because the cabinets are wholly inappropriate. I made an offer but the guy has other options on the table.

I was right, awful cabinets and I couldn't get eyes on the HPDs because the backs and fronts were screwed on. They also sounded run of the mill but that's because the cabinets are wholly inappropriate. I made an offer but the guy has other options on the table.

They look like a good buy at his asking price. They are too far away for me to collect. I wonder if the seller would let me use a courier to collect? How did you find the seller?

They look like a good buy at his asking price. They are too far away for me to collect. I wonder if the seller would let me use a courier to collect? How did you find the seller?
On gumtree ....he didn't have a mobile so all the Comms went through that

On gumtree ....he didn't have a mobile so all the Comms went through that

I’ve just sent him a message and included my mobile number! :D

I was wondering how the seller came across to you with a view to a distant sale for me. Are you located near to him?

Nice guy, straight shooter. I was concerned he didn't know what they were and had treated them badly but he had the manual/pamphlet that comes with the drivers. It's just that shonky set of cabinets. You'll get them for £400 and they both 'work', beyond that it's your call.

Probably the only speaker you go to see, with a screw gun it tow. :D

advertisement

Back