advertisement

Tamara Ecclestone burgled.

Presuming the ‘Eh’ is for me, I was wondering how an armed gang gained access via a garden that backs onto the Israeli embassy without being spotted on cctv or dressing up in the garden and it being at least partially an inside job.

Forgive me, but first time round i couldn’t be bothered to write all that.

50 million of jewelry could fit into you coat pocket, 20 carat of flawless grade d would be a couple of million.

Nothing worse than having your back doors prized open. With the family money you would have thought they might have top notch security or a jack russel or two.

Police are reporting that "A burglary has been reported. No f*cks are given".

As regards dog spas, I have a friend who has had training in dog hydrotherapy. You what? I said. It turns out that old dogs with mobility problems find it useful to swim in miniature dog swimming pools, and it improves their fitness, mobility and general well being. I imagine that one of these amounts to a dog spa. How this differs from a deep bath that you could install, I don't know.

My dog, then puppy, learned to swim in a hydrotherapy pool, it was in a farm which took in dogs and sold dog food, brilliant it was, a tenner for half an hour, he absolutely loved it of course he's a spaniel (Sprocker) and would have swam eventually anyway but it was fantastic for him.

He is an amazing swimmer now, we had him with us on holiday in Argyle back in September and he swam halfway round Tarbert Harbour and back and people watching him were astonished.

advertisement

Back