advertisement

Tamara Ecclestone burgled.

Police are reporting that "A burglary has been reported. No f*cks are given".

As regards dog spas, I have a friend who has had training in dog hydrotherapy. You what? I said. It turns out that old dogs with mobility problems find it useful to swim in miniature dog swimming pools, and it improves their fitness, mobility and general well being. I imagine that one of these amounts to a dog spa. How this differs from a deep bath that you could install, I don't know.

I'm wondering if given that it's just a burglary the police forensics will pop round a week on Saturday like wot 'happens to normal people.

It was an invasion of someone's personal space which is never pleasant whether you are loaded or skint. But at the end of the day, they only took 'stuff'. While it's not always easy to have sympathy for someone super rich, the main thing here is that nobody was hurt or worse.

she was abroad on her Xmas holidays.

The 35-year-old also spent millions renovating the property to include an "Amazonian crystal bathtub, a private nightclub, a bowling alley, a subterranean swimming pool, a beauty salon, a dog spa and a car lift".

very strange. over on this side of the atlantic, bowling is strictly a blue-collar/working-class and predominantly male thing. it's definitely not something a person with a dog spa (which i'm not sure i understand exactly) in their house would be into.

Bowling is just a novelty game over here, something you do for a laugh or for a work 'thing', or take kids to.

Skittles on the other hand...

"A spokesman for Ecclestone said: I can sadly confirm there has been a home invasion. Internal security are co-operating with police in this matter."

wtf?

"A spokesman for Ecclestone said: I can sadly confirm there has been a home invasion. Internal security are co-operating with police in this matter."

wtf?

Well, at an extreme, if a well armed gang smashed their way in, unarmed security would do well to look away and hide.

I’m struggling to picture what ‘£50m of jewellery’ would look like. Surely even good quality stuff would still amount to a long-wheelbase Transit van full at least? I have a mental image of Scrooge McDuck bathing in it.

Just caught this on the news tonight. Guess what, she’d posted on that there social media that she’s off on holiday just before the robbery!
A clip of armed police outside the house, I hope the new Tory voters up north get the same treatment if some s...head robs their house, I suspect not!

advertisement

Back