advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive system! I've recently bought some Maker Audio NL14+ monoblocks. They sound really good to me with plenty of power. Yours must be several rungs higher and better still!

Yes...it's a great system and took a lot of getting together! Did you get the NL14+ monos from Elite Audio? if so...I was a gnat's whisker away from buying them too :)

When I saw these for sale in the States...I succumbed to temptation and went for them. I recently sold my Vitus Audio RI-100..which is a truly great integrated amp...but I have to say that the Maker amps are in a different league (and so they should be when you consider the new selling price!!).

I hope you really enjoy your NL14+ amps.

All the best

Andrew

Yes...it's a great system and to a lot of getting together! Did you get the NL14+ monos from Elite Audio? if so...I was a gnat's whisker away from buying them too :)

When I saw these for sale in the States...I succumbed to temptation and went for them. I recently sold my Vitus Audio RI-100..which is a truly great integrated amp...but I have to say that the Maker amps are in a different league (and so they should be when you consider the new selling price!!).

I hope you really enjoy your NL14+ amps.

All the best

Andrew

They are the amps from Elite Audio :) They control my Snell A3's really well.

Too close to the back wall? My old '57s' would have hated that position.

They are about 2 feet out there and given they are on casters I roll them in a bit more for serious listening, they are exceptionally good. Never had the pleasure of 57s.

36996244502_840788113f.jpg

Reading from the top: Roksan Xerxes X, RB700 arm, VdH Frog Gold cartridge; Meridian 500 CD transport; Devialet 250; Stax headphone energiser; Russ Abbott mains block, lots of wires.

New room, new apartment, new picture...

This is the initial setup, lot of fine tunings and rearrangements are yet to be done (room acoustics, drapes, paintings and etc)

Sony BDP s6200
Mytek 192 DSD Dac
Neumann KH310A
B&W FS700 speaker stands

IMG_8819.jpg

I admire people's tidiness - I'm afraid my set up veers in the direction of Hutch's ( perhaps with moderately superior dusting). My garden vac orange speaker cable is an eyesore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back