advertisement

System pics 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only recent addition to our listening room has been a harp. I need to get a carpet sorted for under the piano to reduce reflections off the floor.

5186412475_5026649b70_z.jpg

The only Harp I can afford or play with comes in tins. :D Prefer Budvar though.

Seriously though would love to have space for a Piano.

Cesare - when we talk about a system in a music room... you have won Sir. Truely, this is the essence of "source first" :) :) :)

and back to business...my system for interpreting the sort of thing Cesare knocks out in his music room...

the CD / Tuner system:

Picture015.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

the vinyl system:

Picture021.jpg

I love seeing all these pictures! and such sexy hifi equipment...wow.
we have everything in a cupboard and all the cables are hidden behind it. We removed the back of the cabinet so it can all breathe, but the door stays closed mostly (and we have a Harmony 900 with RF> IR extender which works great. Actually there's not enough room in the cupboard for everything, so there's even a Humax satellite thingy shoved underneath with another IR extender =)

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled.jpg

166890_10150093605369001_758769000_6229294_1889068_n.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

I love seeing all these pictures! and such sexy hifi equipment...wow.
we have everything in a cupboard and all the cables are hidden behind it. We removed the back of the cabinet so it can all breathe, but the door stays closed mostly (and we have a Harmony 900 with RF> IR extender which works great. Actually there's not enough room in the cupboard for everything, so there's even a Humax satellite thingy shoved underneath with another IR extender =)

untitled.jpg

Nice neat look there.

What's the make of your TT wall shelf?

yes it is that one =)
My other half had to drill the holes bigger in order to use some much more powerful screws (for boilers in fact) than the idiot things they supplied. Very thick steel frame! pain in the neck to install. But looks beautiful me thinks.
I tested it for sound isolation by the way...banging on the plinth (which is on spikes) I can hear it amplified through the hifi, but banging on the wall or the steel frame, can hear nothing amplified. So it's pretty good. Out-of-Labrador reach too.

yes it is that one =)
My other half had to drill the holes bigger in order to use some much more powerful screws (for boilers in fact) than the idiot things they supplied. Very thick steel frame! pain in the neck to install. But looks beautiful me-thinks.
I tested it for sound isolation by the way...banging on the plinth (which is on spikes) I can hear it amplified through the hifi, but banging on the wall or the steel frame, can hear nothing amplified. So it's pretty good. Out-of-Labrador reach too.

Agree with you there.

Dog proof too? Partner proof though? ;)

As usual, my system has changed quite a bit of late. Added an Ortofon Kontrapunkt A to my LP12 and replaced my Dynavector amplification with a Pure Sound A30 :)

5401519774_fcfe66d0c8_z.jpg

5401519106_b2bcbb7cb3_z.jpg

Lefty

Readers wives anyone??

Would rather listen than look..Kinda like leaving your new Audi/BMW/what have you on yer drive...

Guess there wont be any invites any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back