advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

OK, I know it's made of Styrofoam, but Captain Kirk is about to give Lurch a beating with a...

phallic.png

...stalagmite or stalactite.

Joe

I pictured, if that's the right word, for Jonathan to sound like this, but with a British accent, of course.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

The Orville looks like it might be good fun for those of us who can’t decide which is best between Star Trek and Family Guy...

The Orville looks like it might be good fun for those of us who can’t decide which is best between Star Trek and Family Guy...

That could be the single greatest series in the history of television. (Not counting STTOS, obviously).

Besides being terminally smarmy? He's the creator of "Family Guy", "American Dad", and the "Ted" movies. He also provides some of the voices, including those of Peter, Brian, and Ted.

Sorry, I'll make my question clearer (I'm a fan):

What did he do to you?

He’s definitely hit and miss, the western movie ‘A Million Ways To Die In The West’ or whatever it was called was total crap, but FG and AD are consistently brilliant IMO.

He's great doing voices or writing but is a shite actor, watched the first episode of orville a while ago and it's awful.

Well to be fair we found the first two episodes of orville better than the first two of star trek shiny shiny.

Ironically whilst being somewhat cheesy it seems to run more towards the themes of star trek than star trek does.

advertisement

Back