advertisement

Stands for new Rega Kytes

Gerard124

pfm Member
Brother-In-Law has just purchased a Rega System One.

He's looking for some nice stands for the Kytes.

Any suggestions for reasonably priced stands that would be a good fit for the Kytes and look the part?

The old Ikea ones work really well if you can track them down. What my friend Chris Harris used with his.
Good idea. One wouldn't need purchase the Rega stand adapters either.

275404-0666430c-ikea_speaker_stands__old_crappy_small_folding_ones.jpg

They angle the loudspeakers upward. Depending upon room and furniture layout, obstuctions, etc. a lot of 'speakers can sound really good like this.

These have also become the default choice for users of Shahinian Acoustics' smallest model, called Super Elf.

Super_Elf_new.jpg

These look like they will fit with the Kytes, and reasonable at £89

Don't like the look of those screw heads protruding out the top plate there.

Coincidentally, I was loosely associated with a small Canadian fabricator that had a contract with Mission Canada to do stands. Always fit countersunk screws, anything else would have been crap.

Don't like the look of those screw heads protruding out the top plate there.

Coincidentally, I was loosely associated with a small Canadian fabricator that had a contract with Mission Canada to do stands. Always fit countersunk screws, anything else would have been crap.
Screws are flush on the top plate, have a look at the Mission website.

Screws are flush on the top plate, have a look at the Mission website.
Richer will have gotten the artwork from Mission.

EDIT: If you scroll down on the Mission site you'll also see the same exposed screw heads photo, as posted on Richer Sounds.

I thought Rega was planning on making bespoke stands for the kytes. What happened?

advertisement

Back