advertisement

spectral vs audionet

graystoke4

pfm Member
her we go, to many people they know i have Spectral audio DMC300ss pre amp and two DMC360, mk 2 power amps , really good stuff the louder you play the tighter it gets,,
on saturday the nice blokes at emporium hifi, are going to let me demo, the Audionet Humboldt amp, ALL 61 kgs ,, and a 32 cm high, it's a wopper',, did i mention ,, £42,000, ouch i have not a bad word to say about this amp,, my spectral is outstanding, i but it's ten years old , don't get me wrong i would put it aghast any of your stuff,, we will see on Saturday playing joe bonamassa live now ,, sounds amazing, can't wait until Saturday,,

#
watch this space,,
more money then sence we will know, by the way im after the Audionote Humboldt,

As a few will know I have a soft sport for Audionet gear. the HUMBOLT is currently and probably the best all analog integrated amp this side of Mars.

My brother uses the Humboldt, simply fantastic. Be prepared to say goodbye to £42k, enjoy the dem.
Forgot to ask, what speakers do you use?

My brother started with the Amp 1 V2 power amp at £6k, great value, bettered others that cost up to £15k

I have Wilson Audio Sashas , and an Esoteric K01-x, cd player, all cable are MIT, Oracle Matrix 60, Audionet use MIT and Wilson at shows, should be a great match,,

I have Wilson Audio Sashas , and an Esoteric K01-x, cd player, all cable are MIT, Oracle Matrix 60, Audionet use MIT and Wilson at shows, should be a great match,,

I don't think I've seen them using Wilson, I know it's a good match with YG speakers. My brother has Estelon XB's with Organic interconnects and Jorma speaker cables, but can see no reason why it would not work in your system, my thinking a good amp should work with anything, although I do realise there can be an exception to that rule.

advertisement

Back