advertisement

spectral vs audionet

her we go, to many people they know i have Spectral audio DMC300ss pre amp and two DMC360, mk 2 power amps , really good stuff the louder you play the tighter it gets,,
on saturday the nice blokes at emporium hifi, are going to let me demo, the Audionet Humboldt amp, ALL 61 kgs ,, and a 32 cm high, it's a wopper',, did i mention ,, £42,000, ouch i have not a bad word to say about this amp,, my spectral is outstanding, i but it's ten years old , don't get me wrong i would put it aghast any of your stuff,, we will see on Saturday playing joe bonamassa live now ,, sounds amazing, can't wait until Saturday,,

#
watch this space,,
more money then sence we will know, by the way im after the Audionote Humboldt,

Please let us know how you get on. Further down the foodchain I have put up my Audionet DNA 2.0/EPS for sale, but yesterday afternoon I relocated the DNA 2.0 into my loft room system and am now seriously now considering pulling it from sale (and putting my Linx Stratos up for sale instead). Now getting the most dynamic, 3-D sound I am ever hearing in 35 years of various home systems (even when streaming internet radio) and that is without its EPS power supply. I now need to remove the back panel from my AV cabinet to have enough room for the EPS's umbilical connector.

advertisement

Back