advertisement

Shireen Abu Aqla

So are you telling left-wing Jews who have lived experience of anti-Semitism to avoid the term. Seems pretty weird to me.

Both phrases you used are a bit more complex - left-wing Jews and anti-Semitism.

For example - my best man is a left-wing Jew (human rights lawyer who has been defending Gaza and West Bank Palestinians at Military Court in Jerusalem for more than a decade) and he gives a shit about anti-Semitism. He believes it's mostly a product of Israeli state propaganda and blown out of any proportions to mask the Israeli deeds against the Arabs.

Meanwhile in Germany:

[URL='https://twitter.com/hebh_jamal']Hebh Jamal

@hebh_jamal[/URL]

The situation in Berlin is extremely tense. Police are literally arresting anyone they seen on the street who even says “free palestine” or wears a keffiyah. An hour ago German police arrested one of the most important Palestinian activists in Germany,
@RamsyKilani

An important update on this story:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/6/24/un-israelis-fired-shots-that-killed-journalist-abu-akleh
Israel has not yet concluded whether anyone will face criminal charges over the killing, and has not released findings that have emerged from an internal investigation.

Al Jazeera Media Network announced on May 26 that it had assigned a legal team to refer the killing to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague.

Lawyers working on a case filed to the ICC over the targeting of Palestinian journalists by Israeli forces have also said they will add Abu Akleh’s killing to the case.

Yep Israel doesn't need to do suicide bombings.
It simply uses the full power of the state and military to target murder an unarmed woman reporter in cold blood. She was showing the truth of a brutal occupation for too long...

Last edited:
And the other foot drops: Israel announces it will not cooperate with any USA investigation into the murder.
Encourage everyone to watch the Netflix movie Farha. Israel has tried to stop this film because it shows the truth.

Latest I saw was Israel putting into 'law' the ability to deport Palestinians from the occupied territories
And still they get away with it

Last edited:
Latest I saw was Israel putting into 'law' the ability to deport Palestinians from the occupied territories
And still they get away with it

Get away with it ?
Israel can do anything it wants: it has nuclear weapons, extremely strong armed forces, superb and ruthless secret services, sophisticated global media misinformation and directs USA Middle East policy etc
Actually doesn't need any of that because it only has to whisper "anti-semite".

advertisement

Back