advertisement

Sh*t-Hot YouTube Demon Guitar Players

Can anyone find/post the Motly Crue drummer playing his drums upside-down, to add to these car-crash guitar heros? I really cant be arsed to search.

andy m said:
i find that technical ability is really the last thing i look for in music.

On a recommendation, I once bought a CD by a Swedish gentleman called Y???? Malmsteen - "Risible Farce" or something like that. It was superb value in strict terms of notes obtained per unit currency. In terms of music, it was so bad that I didn't even listen to it all but gave it away.

I like Mr. Funtwo's Pachelbel.

Malmsteen was alright with Alcatraz in a fairly cheesey cock rock type way. Then his head inflated to record proportions and it all went down hill. In terms of playing ability, he still remains something to aspire to. Not that I listen to any of his output because the man is quite clearly a ****. Mind you aside from being a good demonstration of a canon and counterpoint, I don't much rate 'canon' either but maybe its all the bad memories of the windows midi file and being bored at weddings coming back

I just tried to watch Funtwo- I got to 1.52, but just made me snigger/ cringe all at the same time- too much.. my dog's ears alerted when he made the squeeks in his solo bit too- I may have to watch it again as its such pure car crash- I need some more Nitro 1st.

Check out this dude! wait for the fiddly fingers bit at ~1.00 it should have you smiling.:) Rock in A.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EczpmcB4l1M

advertisement

Back