advertisement

SCALFORD SHOW... 2015

This is my biggest concern, I need to park close by as I can only walk short distances on a frame and my chair would be a massive pain.

Shame, I might have to leave it this year.

Contact the venue/organiser and ask if they'll reserve you a space?

So long as you undertake to get there by a certain time, you'd like to think they would be accommodating.

You will definitely need someone to drop you off at the door its a very long driveway. Ring the hotel and ask if they have a disabled parking space.

I have been before but I was fully able bodied then. I will call and see what facilities they have but I'm willing to let this one pass because I will be alone.
It will come down to how I feel in the morning, it's a fantastic show so I will be there if I can.

I just want to see Clive's turntable really :).

There is always next year where I should at worst be able to walk using a stick.

I've been to them all (exhibited once).

Thinking of wearing a beard and fake cardigan disguise this year.

Looking forward to this years show. Last year was the first visit and helped out with a friend. Will do the same this year. We are hoping the room is bigger than last years tiny bedroom. 63's need some space to shine. Four of us are making the trip across the Irish sea this year and looking forward to all the wierd and wonderful set ups while hopefully flying the flag for CA done well.

Have attended every Scalford and exhibited a fair few times.
To those who have never been, it is totally unique and a million miles from the trade shows - Systems of all faiths, shapes, eras and prices, from bonkers to minimal.

For the first time ever I am just a Sunday visitor and wondering just how early to get there and whereabouts on Scalford road I may get to park.

Loved your system last year Adam ! I also watched with envy as you devoured your pie and chutney....I have ordered one this year ;)

I would love to go but two kids under 6 and a wife will probably put pay to that

Now there was a time when they used to say
That behind every great mega lord there had to be a great mega lady
Now in these times of change, you know that it's no longer true
So we're comin' out of the kitchen
'Cause there's somethin' we forgot to say to you
"If you think you're off to that show, think again"
:D

Mega Lord: I can sell you a 2kg bag of my new product - useful for many people in many situations. It's called: 'Man-up!'

Ha ha ha, you lot have given me a giggle. I don't wear the trousers in this house, yes i ought to 'man up' but am so knackered i can't be arsed :rolleyes:

stu

advertisement

Back