advertisement

Royd Sorcerers, phase plugged vs not

Thanks for the offer, Mike.

I was actually thinking of buying the pair I saw for sale in Cambridge, but after some thought and the replies here I have been cured of the audio madness.

Joe
When I was first shopping for "good" speakers, about 25 years ago, I eventually purchased the Albions. Chatting with the fellow at Bay Bloor Radio, I commented that I was going mostly for 2-channel, but that it would be in the same space as my home theatre setup. He tried really hard to sell me two sets of Albions, so that I could have matching surrounds. (That was back when 5.1 was "normal", compared to my current 7.2.2 system.)

Perhaps I should finally adopt his suggestion and get these RR3's to use as rears, then I could use my Sintras as side channels. šŸ¤£

But then what am I going to do with all those Radio Shack Minimus 7's that are working so well now. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should finally adopt his suggestion and get these RR3's to use as rears, then I could use my Sintras as side channels. šŸ¤£

But then what am I going to do with all those Radio Shack Minimus 7's that are working so well now. :rolleyes:
Besides. Would that really be the best use of Royd's strengths?

advertisement

Back