advertisement

Revived Nytech CA252 / CXA252

Today I started to implement the Touch User PCB ....

Wu7sZak.jpg

:confused::rolleyes:
I would love to have the skill and knowledge to build something like this.

Lovely stuff! Theres certainly more than the average level of skill going on here :)

Many thanks for the project updates.

Hi Ingo-thats a classy looking rebuild you are doing at the moment-hope it all works out for you-I dont know of any other kit out there with a touch panel like that-I am sure it will sell well if you bring it to market. Maybe we will see it at Bristol show next year-regards OBELISK 1

Hi Ingo-thats a classy looking rebuild you are doing at the moment-hope it all works out for you-I dont know of any other kit out there with a touch panel like that-I am sure it will sell well if you bring it to market. Maybe we will see it at Bristol show next year-regards OBELISK 1

Hi Obelisk1:cool:

good to hear from you after we met in Bristol in February.

We're just discussing to go to Bristol .... it's not clear now.

I'm no in the phase that the principal functionality of the touch User Interface is available. Behind there are the originall schematics of the CA252 and the CP122.

So if I finish the User Interface, I will have two more modernized vintage Amp's in my collection :)

There is also a new CXA252 in the queue ...... the power amp modules are the same as in the CA252. I need only to finish the XOver Motherboard with the Filter cards ......

A pair of improved ARC 050's and ARC 102's with improved passive XOvers and improved 802-Drivers are also in preparation.

Let's see what will happen ....

Regards & Merry Xmas

Ingo

An active Nytech/NERO Setup .....

I recapped an old Nytech CP122 and added my electronic Crossover with two 602's ....

The sound is great :D

The recapped CP 122 ....
DFul0xR.jpg

Old and New .....
uPZXUzb.jpg

BFNwz9M.jpg

Playing on new ARC 102's ......

Extraordinary, my DIY efforts look feeble in comparison! Thanks for keeping us updated I look forward to more news on project.

The new PreAmp based on the NYTECH CP122 is already playing Music ......

But, still a long way to go with the programming of the User Interface .....

wG6NDCG.jpg

QfPw6qf.jpg

Next step is to test the existing UI with the CA252 hardware, which is already there :

oxYweoc.jpg

x7W0aBy.jpg

There will be also a new Phono-Pre Amp based on the old schematics with a new MC-Stage for my new LP12 with Kandid :D

That's the prototype of the MC Stage ......

CjThB6S.jpg

And the back side

czRLg3G.jpg

PCB's will arrive next week, Components are already mainly available. I'll post pictures of the finished PCB'S.

The big setup will be then completed with the PreAmp and PhonPre.

Just the new CXA is missing for the small active setup. I have it already in my mind ......

just a short update.....

The Pre for my new Kandid is growing .....

JGKe7aO.jpg

kShHZXk.jpg

Some resistors and transistors are missing ....

advertisement

Back