advertisement

Review ATVM95EN

When I was younger and a burgeoning audiophile I think I didn’t spend enough time appreciating what I had. I suppose it was the fevered excitement of the journey to get to a place that I didn’t really know. Now I’m older I have the ability to be patient and really listen to what I have. This has made the whole experience so much more satisfying. A little tweak here, a small expenditure there. I now believe this is the journey one should take.

This. So, so this.

There’s something of the Jetsons in its looks.
Although George did appear to enjoy the occasional martini and a fag whilst lounging in his recliner, I don' t recall him ever spinning any LPs. Perhaps he had Rosie outfitted with a Squeezebox Touch?

george-smoking.jpg

Now listening to a beautifully engineered 180g Youn Sun Nah pressing. Really sophisticated sound with lovely vocal reproduction. This is a special TT with the cart and Ifi. Wow.

Last edited:
Although George did appear to enjoy the occasional martini and a fag whilst lounging in his recliner, I don' t recall him ever spinning any LPs. Perhaps he had Rosie outfitted with a Squeezebox Touch?

george-smoking.jpg

probably relaxing in an eames chair. Back when drinking and smoking didn’t kill you.

Shop around, and try stretching the budget to ML or SH. The benefit will be worth the extra investment. I have the SH and couldn’t be happier.

advertisement

Back