advertisement

Rega Apollo-R Problems HELP!

Hi AJ71,

I can confirm that your Apollo R has been fully serviced with its mechanism replaced and a replacement fascia as yours was looking "tired"

This has been done free of charge and it is on its way back to you courtesy of Rega Research.

Paul Darwin
Rega Research

This is fantastic service . I own a Rega DAC and Brio R and will be keeping them . Not only do they sound fantastic but this level of service inspires confidence in the brand. Well done Rega .

If this was a Facebook page, the 'like' button would be red-hot by now. :)

On a not-unrelated matter - saw my first RP10 today up at Moorgate in Sheffield. Haven't coveted a turntable so much in years.

Would just like to thank Paul Darwin for his help getting this sorted.

The problematic Apollo-R was sent back to Rega and came back on Wednesday with a new facia (wasn't expecting that) and is currently sounding sweet. I've had a good ten CDs of all sorts on thus far and no sign of the old problems yet (touch wood)

Thats the kind of customer service I like. Cheers Rega!

If this was a Facebook page, the 'like' button would be red-hot by now. :)

On a not-unrelated matter - saw my first RP10 today up at Moorgate in Sheffield. Haven't coveted a turntable so much in years.

Did you hear the RP10? Has anyone else yet. I am also very tempted...

Both my father-in-law and brother-in-law had Rega CD players that developed faults. Rega serviced and repaired both without quibble and with wonderful grace. I was extremely impressed and look to Rega as an exemplar of how hifi makers should be. Well done a Rega.

My Apollo R has been faultless and I have had first hand experience of Regas excellent after sales service in particular Paul Darwin.

The fact Paul has come on here and stated they will repair/replace even though the OP is not the original owner speaks volumes to me!

Rega should most certainly be praised for their ability to deal with problems and the fact that Paul Darwin writes on here with information and answers . I know of an unofficial website dedicated to a brand starting with C where there is no factory input which seems a real shame

advertisement

Back