advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if they're on Prime/whatever, but watched two really good films recently. Malcolm, an Australian film from the eighties - very funny, gripping and with a genuinely astonishing and delighting moment. And Because I Care, a tense thriller built on the shenanigans professional carers get up to in the States.

As I mentioned the first series was filmed at many locations including Edgbaston where the nipper went to school . Later series filmed in northern Ireland

Yep, Free Solo is a must - Alex Honnold does things with his hands and feet that no one would have thought possible once upon a time. Here's the man himself doing a TED Talk about it:

Through that, I got to discover the man considered the greatest climber in the world - Adam Ondra. Some of the footage of his climbing is extraordinary. I especially enjoyed 'Silence' on YouTube/

the man in the hat is worth watching , british made film set in beautiful french countryside

Last edited:
Have just started watching Damnation, set in the US during the Depression, focusing on the conflict between unions and the dark forces that oppose them. Enjoying it so far, but it got cancelled after season one.

Watched the 5th episode of Your Honor (Sky Atlantic) last night. I can only watch one at a time - it’s soooo tense watching things unfold:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back