advertisement

Rattle in speaker - solved!

Years ago I worked in a dairy. Customer service s had a complaint, a Lego brick in a bottle of milk. Customer was adamant that it had come from the factory. After a bit of listening the telephonist remarked on the children in the background. How old were they? Oh that's nice. Thing is, we don't have any Lego brick s in our factory. Not even in the offices, and certainly not near the bottling lines. How about your grandchildren? Yes, thanks for calling.

Years ago I worked in a dairy. Customer service s had a complaint, a Lego brick in a bottle of milk.
As soon as they became available we had a bottle scanner in the bottling line. Had to carve a chunk out of concrete block wall to fit in. Tested daily and the test logged in the diary.

I once had a chap bring in a video recorder that his kids had loaded with jammy toast.

One day I unboxed an Arcam tuner to find it sounded like a bunch off loose stuff was inside it. So I took the top off and it was like a kit, everything was there but nothing was put together!

advertisement

Back