advertisement

R U going to the Barber's ...?

"R U..."

Is that the modern text language?

Bringing pfm into the 21st century. :):):)

Get your haircut. You don't want to frighten the customers.

I guess your barber will be wearing a mask. No reason why you cannot wear a mask during the cut, hold it to your face when the barber is going around your ears.
I wouldn't be keen on waiting in a barbers with loads of folk, booking a time would be ideal.

As for me, I doubt I will visit the barbers again. On my 4th -5th self-cut of the season.

"I don’t advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight"

Approx 1993 when I last visited a barber.

How do you stop your hair from getting caught in the motorcycle chain? ;)

Get yourself over to the selfie thread Jez - I wan to see what 27 years of no haircuts looks like!!

I am seeing Richard Branson with dreads...

or more accurately Father Jack Hackett with a tin of special brew. With dreads. Fek.

Clippers are all you need, George. If I can do it, anyone can. Start with the setting where nothing comes off and get bolder and bolder. Once you can see the operation scar on top of your head* (in my case) you have possibly gone one too far. Don’t worry, that’s what hats are for - and it will grow back soon enough.

*I’m not saying any more.

I’ve been using clippers for about 15 years on No. 1 setting. Could do with a dentist though, one of my molars has disintegrated and a huge chunk of filling came out. Luckily it doesn’t hurt.

I have a booking for a local barber on this Friday at 11.05...have to book on line, pay in advance and have clean hair before attending...4 months! Looking forward to it.:)

advertisement

Back