advertisement

Qobuz hi-res/lossless plan £14.99 per month (UK)

Had my email today moving me onto Studio Premier for £14.99 per month(from the previous incarnation at £19.99 per month).

Hard to argue at this stage paying 10 a month for low quality on tidal, I have swapped for a month see how it goes

Yes, I’m down from £24.99 to £14.99

Hope it’s not a sign they’re struggling as they’re by far the best server for my taste or lack of it.

I don't think so - it is simply an extension to UK customers of a deal that has been available to their (presumably more numerous) US subscribers for a few months now.

I really like Qobuz <insert "big hug" emoticon here>

Well, it's certainly had the desired effect for me. Was thinking of cancelling but this has reversed my decision...good news! Does this mean I can spend the saving on a roon sub?...oh dear...

Great news; £15 is much more palatable. Mine is saying that it will automatically transfer me to the plan on my next payment, but not now. I

Hmm. So having been so keen to stick with my Sonos and all the thousands of flac files I have on my nas I may be tempted to try out some of this hi-res stuff which means getting a Blusound node 2 or similar.....

advertisement

Back