advertisement

Prolific poster competition

Since Oct. 8th 2003 I have made an invaluable contribution to this board via more than 21000 posts of impeccable quality.

I mean.. do you lot realise what a sacrifice this involves? I mean... Do you???

If you spend an average of ten minutes on each post (including reading others’ posts, deciding if you are going to respond, thinking about what you will write, finding links, swearing because you can’t remember how you attached them yesterday, typing etc.) and you price your time at £20/hr your sacrifice has been £70,000. Most generous!

If you spend an average of ten minutes on each post (including reading others’ posts, deciding if you are going to respond, thinking about what you will write, finding links, swearing because you can’t remember how you attached them yesterday, typing etc.) and you price your time at £20/hr your sacrifice has been £70,000. Most generous!

“Thinking about what you will write...”

For most of the time on here it’s If only!

1,500 in under a year. After five years that would be nearly ten million, my calculator tells me. That’s bad... but like you, mostly ignored, which is good. Trying to give help if someone has a question is one thing, but aside from that why should anyone care what I think?

Can I interest you in a new calculator?

advertisement

Back