advertisement

Prolific poster competition

DAVEDWACK

pfm Member
Well I’ve just realised I’m up to 1000 posts already!

It’s only taken me 14 years, it’s my own fault, I should perhaps spend less time listening to music and buggering off on holiday.

Anybody here any less prolific? What’s your excuse?

Dave...AKA Billy Nomates

4500 odd posts since joining in 2014, oh how time speeds along when one is having fun

1385 posts since February 2011. A nice leisurely pace. On average, one post every other day.

Just turned 15 years here....oh...now I get the demographic thing...
1686 posts...suspect a good chunk of them on the runner's thread in the last year or so...!
I need to get out a bit more and talk about cables.

Ive been here nearly 3 years and have just under 1300 posts, when my third year
Is up I’ll be on track for 500 a year. That’s nothing.

3269, and get ignored for most of em.... woe is me :(

1,500 in under a year. After five years that would be nearly ten million, my calculator tells me. That’s bad... but like you, mostly ignored, which is good. Trying to give help if someone has a question is one thing, but aside from that why should anyone care what I think?

1st Jan 2010 and 5923 posts initially in DIY and then more recently in Off-topic anything to do with cars, bikes and running. I read a few of the political threads get cross, write a response then delete it as I mainly can’t be arsed researching rebuttals

1st Jan 2010 and 5923 posts initially in DIY and then more recently in Off-topic anything to do with cars, bikes and running. I read a few of the political threads get cross, write a response then delete it as I mainly can’t be arsed researching rebuttals

Neither can I. I just make stuff up, mostly.

Since Oct. 8th 2003 I have made an invaluable contribution to this board via more than 21000 posts of impeccable quality.

I mean.. do you lot realise what a sacrifice this involves? I mean... Do you???

advertisement

Back