advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google suggests a wealth of $10 million, which is nothing in terms of today’s global oligarchy, but still a vast amount. Trump being a gangster/mob boss is far harder to calculate. I suspect were there a reckoning that challenged his grift he likely owes far more than his assets could pay. The whole trump empire appears to be smoke and mirrors built upon bullshit, borrowing and intimidation. Am I worth more than Trump? Honestly no idea, though I’m certainly worth a positive figure!

At least your worth was legitimately earned.
And as for Pink Fish vs Twit-X?
Sorry, that is just not a fair comparison, you are far more valuable than Leon Skum and his fascism tool.

In every previous debate Trump's constant sniffing made him sound like he was coked up pretty heavily.

If he sniffs tonight, we'll know that hasn't changed.

His accusations that Biden will be doped up to the gills lends further credence to the idea that it's actually Trump on drugs.

In an amusing (to me anyway) recent decision, the US Supreme Court denied a California lawyer's attempt to register TRUMP TOO SMALL as a trade mark in respect of clothing. The T-shirt in question had statements to the effect "Trump too small on environment, LGBTQ rights", etc. but of course it all related to the debate with Marco Rubio 4 years ago and the questioning of the size of a certain Trump bodily member (whose size or lack thererof has now, as I understand it, been confirmed by a number of ladies of Trump's acquaintance).

The Lanham Act (the US trade mark legislation) prohibits the registration of the name of a living person without their permission, and the lawyer tried to make this a violation of his First Amendment rights. I'm no Constitutional law expert, but I thought this ridiculous - the guy was not prevented from using it, only from registering it, so his First Amendment rights were not infringed. Perhaps it was who was involved, but the Supreme Court made a total dog's breakfast of the reasoning for refusal. They're simply not very good when it comes to the law of intellectual property. Actually, I don't think they're much good at any law, just a collection of political/religious apparatchiks trying to interpret a 250 year-old document in a way that takes the USA back to the Stone Age. Heaven forbid that we arrive at the 2000 election situation, where they put Bush Jr. in power.
Tiny Trump. Yep, that should gain some traction...

Watching live now, dunno if this is a good idea from Biden’s team, not going well and it’s only 20 mins in, he’s talked sense yet stumbled over words and Trump is…….exactly as you’d expect.

Yes a significant deterioration from SOTU. Trump allowed to lie unchecked should have been an open goal. Some of Trump's nonsense will come under more scrutiny but too late and this distraction helps him, no doubt. Biden needs to be asked to step down and that is the first time I’ve thought so. Depressing.

Well, I have thought that for a long time and each time I have said so I have been ‘corrected’. Inevitable. Trump wins.

Trump has not won anything. Nor will he, that’s another question. The Dems need to own this performance and take the steps necessary but Trump spewed nothing but unchecked lies, that’s no more tenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back