advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

If the Democrats faff around much longer and do not reverse the voting shenanigans the Republicans are feverishly pushing through they will lose in 2022 and 2024. If Trump gets back they may not get another chance.

I don't really expect anyone to watch this -- although Sean is worth your time on a variety of Left / Progressive issues -- it's long and not really Trump related. But at one point in the PFM Trump debate regarding Stop the Steal and the ridiculous Medicare for All vote forcing kerfuffle, some here were arguing Jimmy Dore talking points and I had to repeatedly point out that he was not a friend of the left and was basically a grift to turn the clicks of gullible leftists into $$$.

So how is Jimmy doing these days?

TLDW - Jimmy's leftist stick was no longer keeping him in mansions, but he found a new audience with the anti-vaxxers and his audience is now basically basically Q adjacent. Oh and he keeps getting caught fiddling the news articles to make his points.

I don't really expect anyone to watch this -- although Sean is worth your time on a variety of Left / Progressive issues -- it's long and not really Trump related. But at one point in the PFM Trump debate regarding Stop the Steal and the ridiculous Medicare for All vote forcing kerfuffle, some here were arguing Jimmy Dore talking points and I had to repeatedly point out that he was not a friend of the left and was basically a grift to turn the clicks of gullible leftists into $$$.

So how is Jimmy doing these days?

TLDW - Jimmy's leftist stick was no longer keeping him in mansions, but he found a new audience with the anti-vaxxers and his audience is now basically basically Q adjacent. Oh and he keeps getting caught fiddling the news articles to make his points.

Sean's a good lad. Would recommend his YouTube channel to anyone interested in clear, logical debunking of right wing and alt-right talking points.

There is a disturbingly real risk of America descending into fascism IMO and if it does the Brexit-trashed UK won’t be far behind. The next US election could be its last of any meaning. It is beyond terrifying to realise this statement can be made without hyperbole.

advertisement

Back