advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

A kind interpretation. IIRC in June his contractual exclusivity agreement with his own platform runs out. That will be the time he starts back on Twitter.

Interesting. I didn’t know about that, or that he even had one. Given his whole life has been built on lies and broken contracts I’m amazed he adhered to it.

Interesting. I didn’t know about that, or that he even had one. Given his whole life has been built on lies and broken contracts I’m amazed he adhered to it.

I think the difference here is that it would very immediately and directly cost him a large pile of his own actual cash money.

I think the difference here is that it would very immediately and directly cost him a large pile of his own actual cash money.
Indeed. But then again, I think Truth Social is a bubble waiting to burst anyway, and its 'value' depends on somebody being prepared to stump up the gelt for it. I'm not seeing many people who would do that given that a) its value depends mainly on Trump using it; b) Trump would likely prefer to use a platform with wider reach, and c) hopefully Trump will soon be a busted flush, just a lingering bad smell.

Here’s a terrifying image; transphobe terrorist Chaya Riachik (the woman behind the vile groomer-libel/doxing LibsOfTikTok group, also a Jan 6th insurgent), Trump, and it would appear Nick Clegg lurking in the background (Twitter). Plausible if Clegg is involved in relaxing Facebook moderation to allow terrorism/doxxing etc, though hard to be certain. Will be interesting to see if there are any denials.

Here’s a terrifying image; transphobe terrorist Chaya Riachik (the woman behind the vile groomer-libel/doxing LibsOfTikTok group, also a Jan 6th insurgent), Trump, and it would appear Nick Clegg lurking in the background (Twitter). Plausible if Clegg is involved in relaxing Facebook moderation to allow terrorism/doxxing etc, though hard to be certain. Will be interesting to see if there are any denials.
A cleg in Scotland is a blood sucking horsefly with a bite which becomes infected...

So apparently Marjorie Taylor Green is trying to position herself to be Trump's running mate in 2024.

She's more likely to grab his pussy than the other way round.

Thank-you for planting that delightful image.

brainbleach.png

As I read this piece from Timothy Snyder, regarding the deep implications of FBI corruption in New York, I kept thinking "How might things have been different if the FBI counterintelligence division had actually done its job?"

https://open.substack.com/pub/snyde...16?r=4619s&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

This article gives me mixed emotions. Am relieved the story doesn’t end with the Mueller report, but very angered by the corruption that enabled the election interference.

advertisement

Back