advertisement

Pipe Smokers?

Pipe smoking is a gateway drug and can lead to ESL ownership...

73783d5460876984cf1181bc30f7c188.jpg

...now you don't want to end up like one of those square daddy-os! They enjoy TIMING and BOULE.

(the cardigans are rather NOW though)

"FFS Gerry, how many more times? It's one pipe and two ESLs."

Was it not all mono then?
You would have to have a split personality for 2 speakers back then.

Bloss

I was offered (and accepted) a large Cuban cigar at a small barbeque the other day. 3 of us spent a happy hour, my missus wondered what on earth had possessed me! 40 years ago I used smoke some KIng Edwards and then stopped. This Cuban was ruddy marvelous.

Went home and investigated and found that I had smoked £25! Felt bad for my host (he is not a rich man!) Shall have to reciprocate in some way for his birthday soon.

Opportunity. Happy company. Bla Bla. I was driving too, so not even drinking more than one beer!
Never tried a cuban. Maybe one every 4 - 5 years might be acceptable.

Opportunity. Happy company. Bla Bla. I was driving too, so not even drinking more than one beer!
Never tried a cuban. Maybe one every 4 - 5 years might be acceptable.

You did well, every 4/5 years is not an issue, is it?
I could have smoked a ciggie recently in Italy, at one point I was leaning over to inhale the fumes and they noticed and offered me one, I was desperate, but refused.
Maybe that is the difference between cigars and cigarettes, you can stop at one. Good luck to you.

Bloss

Depends on what you put in the pipe;)
Haha, I can think an of alternative, my mates bought me a pipe and “something else” on my 24th birthday (because they thought I was old). It led to a lot of giggles until it went wrong and I managed to get a mouth/lung full of ash... I couldn’t breathe because of what I’d inhaled, my mates couldn’t breathe for laughing at me.:D

advertisement

Back