advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

Hail Mary, Mother of...

zcJaNM.jpg

Last edited:
@linnfomaniac83 I liked you already from your post here @pfm but now even more. A tiger short hair "Dackel". If I'm allowed, I would like to give you two small advices.

Our lady was as grey as yours as she was a puppy but went more black over the years only the aging eras got more grey.

This was in August 20212:

@linnfomaniac83 I liked you already from your post here @pfm but now even more. A tiger short hair "Dackel". If I'm allowed, I would like to give you two small advices.

Our lady was as grey as yours as she was a puppy but went more black over the years only the aging eras got more grey.

This was in August 20212:
What a beautiful little lady, I absolutely adore them. I’m fully invested in the training regime right now and it’s tiring, but she is already becoming a brilliant little dog and she has a beautiful temperament. She’s very loyal and loving.:)

What a beautiful little lady, I absolutely adore them. I’m fully invested in the training regime right now and it’s tiring, but she is already becoming a brilliant little dog and she has a beautiful temperament. She’s very loyal and loving.:)
It is so nice to see the development of these little puppies and how playful they are our Dackel is 13y.o in May.

Two advices if you don't mind.
1: ALWAYS carry/lift/drop a sausage dog with one hand under the chest and the other under the belly the long back is prone to serious issues like dachshund paralysis.

2. Avoid to let them jump up and down stairs or step (floor to couch) for the same reason, even if they hate to be lifted.

And one thing to all dog owners, I can really only recommend to brush and clean the teeth off the dog on a regular basis. We use this for a few years (I was told to late about that) https://www.emmi-pet.com/ and it is great and for staring that late and the age of the dog the teeth off our old lady are in a very good condition and this will help to keep the dog healthy. Especially if he/she is old and anesthesia has to be avoided (is needed for professional tooth cleaning from the vet.

It is so nice to see the development of these little puppies and how playful they are our Dackel is 13y.o in May.

Two advices if you don't mind.
1: ALWAYS carry/lift/drop a sausage dog with one hand under the chest and the other under the belly the long back is prone to serious issues like dachshund paralysis.

2. Avoid to let them jump up and down stairs or step (floor to couch) for the same reason, even if they hate to be lifted.

And one thing to all dog owners, I can really only recommend to brush and clean the teeth off the dog on a regular basis. We use this for a few years (I was told to late about that) https://www.emmi-pet.com/ and it is great and for staring that late and the age of the dog the teeth off our old lady are in a very good condition and this will help to keep the dog healthy. Especially if he/she is old and anesthesia has to be avoided (is needed for professional tooth cleaning from the vet.
Yes… I live in a bungalow (we have stairs to an attic room but she will never go up them). I have low furniture but I’m trying to train her not to jump… making slow progress. She doesn’t mind being picked up at all.

advertisement

Back