advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are off on our travels with Ludo again - this time taking him to explore some of our favourite mainland beaches in the North West of Scotland. Today (and tomorrow, as we're staying right beside the beach in out motorhome) is an all time favourite of ours, Mellon Udrigle. It's always been a great beach, but it's much better with a dog!

170100414.SV0BbSjS.mu205.jpg

Mrs cj and I are missing having a pooch, we hadn't thus far ( 3 years) because of time-for-pet constraints. This has now changed sufficiently so we have agreed to go rescue centre trawling, no urgency, just casual and will wait for the magic, mutual connection moment. A medium size would be nice but you never know until it happens....some great looking pets on here.

Dog found!
A partial rescue i.e. someone else rescued a litter and we have taken on one of them.
Mrs cj is on her way back home after final collection this evening.
Pics to follow of the 10/11 week old :)

Gromit

Every outdoor photo you take leaves me envious. Such a beautiful place to live and to walk. Took my motorcycle out for a slow ride a couple weeks ago. Only after 40 miles or so did I leave the Southern California urban/suburban traffic behind. Stopped and stretched and heard the silence you must hear on every walk. I think we humans need more of that.

Gromit

Every outdoor photo you take leaves me envious. Such a beautiful place to live and to walk. Took my motorcycle out for a slow ride a couple weeks ago. Only after 40 miles or so did I leave the Southern California urban/suburban traffic behind. Stopped and stretched and heard the silence you must hear on every walk. I think we humans need more of that.

Thank you. :)

After living in London for nearly 25 years, rarely if ever does a day go by when I don't appreciate where we live now (in central Lincolnshire). I've always been a lover of the outdoors, and to have places like this less than 5 mins' walk from our front door means so much. Some pretty good (dark) night skies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back