advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually that last pic was a single box with two cats in it.

I only have one cat, but I refer to it in the plural. It is you see, to itself, all (of) cats. Likewise the box that it sits in, because although it only ever sits in one box at a time, it sits in lots of boxes.

So whenever I see it sitting in a box, I exclaim 'cats in boxes!', to which it responds in its own, inscrutable (as cats do), way.

I only have one cat, but I refer to it in the plural. It is you see, to itself, all (of) cats. Likewise the box that it sits in, because although it only ever sits in one box at a time, it sits in lots of boxes.

So whenever I see it sitting in a box, I exclaim 'cats in boxes!', to which it responds in its own, inscrutable (as cats do), way.

ah I see, I thought you were correcting my caption

Turns out Ludo is quite good with technology - not only does he quite often turn off my sons Xbox with his nose, he also managed to turn the TV on the other day when I was boring him:

170189808.28QONYTP.ludo_tv.jpg

Look who is excited to be home, Elle the Maltese blends well with the carpet in the living room.
We are still in the process of setting up the patio dog door the reason she needs to be kept inside. She is too playful and energetic. I feel like she really has managed to adapt to the new environment that she is into.

she is a very pretty thing

Look who is excited to be home, Elle the Maltese blends well with the carpet in the living room.
We are still in the process of setting up the
patio dog door the reason she needs to be kept inside. She is too playful and energetic. I feel like she really has managed to adapt to the new environment that she is into.

OMG how cute is Elli :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back