advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a bat in the kitchen sink yesterday. I don't know if one of the cats put him there or if he did it of his own volition. I scooped him up in a small container and took him outside, where I discovered he was still alive.

This morning he wasn't in the spot where I dumped him, so he either got himself away or was predated upon.

I found a bat in the kitchen sink yesterday. I don't know if one of the cats put him there or if he did it of his own volition. I scooped him up in a small container and took him outside, where I discovered he was still alive.

This morning he wasn't in the spot where I dumped him, so he either got himself away or was predated upon.

I found a bat clinging to the curtains once. Gin was a one cat catching machine, so I'm sure it was her. Managed to gently prise the bat off the curtains, opened the window and it flew off.

The cats all but destroyed the living room trying to get to the bat.

Lola (the Wolf) and the eejit.

y35p8g.jpg

Wolf in the long grass

P19koO.jpg

No, the drum isn't mine, it's the Wolf's.

If anyone knows how to inbed pics from Imgur via mobile please advise.

We have a new resident, a tookay, normal full size and has eaten the resident geckos that were in the kitchen before his arrival.

First time I've managed to get a pic. of one, usually heard and only fleetingly seen, couldn't get the pic of him with a gecko in his chompers though!

They do turn to dust if hit by sunlight you know.

Now that's a fine ginger tom.

He is a beautiful cat and even though hand reared he is his own man. Rarely affectionate, fussy where he nests and moves out of the house completely during the summer months!

I also firmly believe that he murdered my other cat in 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back