Here is Winston:
TTHnBP3l.jpg

Who has very differing moods, mega chilled:
4gQQTFrl.jpg

To the Boss:
c8cJ2JJl.jpg

He's not scared of dogs:
eaodJJwl.jpg
Winston looks like a cracker. We used to look after a Burmese (much to the disgust of our two family cats!) Next door's Jack Russell made the mistake of chasing the Burmese into our house and up the stairs....
At the top of the stairs and in his room, the Burmese turned around and beat the sh!t out of the poor dog!

Sid...

'Do you mind? One is trying to eat one's tea!'

We've had him approx 6 weeks now - he's a 4 yr old rescue - and much as I've never really liked cats (I'm very much a dog-person) he's a lovely thing. He's also adopted me as his 'No.1' and rarely can I sit down anywhere in the house without Sid jumping into my lap, much to our kids' disappointment. :D

Great to see some lovely animals on this page. Patrick, how people can abandon such cuties is beyond my imagination.

We do our best to support the Dorney Sanctuary.

http://www.sloughobserver.co.uk/new...mal-lovers-called-to-enjoy-fun-day-in-dorney/

They are in desperate need of funds to get through the winter and have recently been featured on local radio, in national newspapers and soon to see them on BBC TV. It's heartbreaking to hear their stories. We talked to them today outside Sainsburys and they are wondering how they will survive through the next few months, despite good local support. I know there will be similar places throughout the country.

Meet the amazing Duncan Lou Who
video from Panda Paws (a special needs / hospice rescue) - good people
[YOUTUBE]/6N0HpAU4i1c[/YOUTUBE]

11545642405_680f9e7771_c.jpg

I don't know if this good as I just treated myself to a new Nikon and I'm just learning the ropes, but this is one of my many cats called sammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back