advertisement

Phono Card MB

neiljadman

A few people asked for something along these lines and if there is interest I will happily produce the boards. So far the design:
  • 4 TeddyRegs to allow for front and back end supplies to the 323 cards
  • Leaving in the relay - easily bypassed is desired
  • Provision for one set of phono boards only at this point

Interest to date from:
  • AussiePete - 2
  • Bennyboyph
  • BiValve - 2
  • Briatic - 2
  • Cable Monkey
  • Chops 54 - 4
  • Colinb
  • Emile_A
  • Flashgo
  • Harthold
  • Herat - 2
  • Joe
  • John Channing
  • Keithsnaim - 2
  • Klaus Dee - 2
  • lostinthezone
  • Mark65
  • Markfin
  • molee
  • Orangeart
  • Paulski
  • stackowax
  • velvetsunrise
  • Yank
  • YNWOAN
  • ZK - 2
So at the current quantity (33) the cost is in at around $23 per board plus shipping etc = probably about $32 in the mail. As of now (Saturday morning Jan 12) we are at $23 per board.

I did not ask for emails and I have most, but moving forward to register for the buy please send emails to: neiljadman "at" gmail.com and include your PFM username, real name and "PhonoMB" in the subject line.

Many thanks

The BOM with some suggested voltage calculations can be found here

I have sent an email regarding the NJ323s, could Neil or anyone advise as to what else would be required apart from the phono and motherboards other than casework? I am presuming a power supply but what else?

Hi Mo, you pretty much got it. Since the regulators are on the MB the power supply need only be a fairly small single raw DC rail at about 31v, based around a 22v/50-100VA transformer. Other than that and the case work, just hook up wire and appropriate signal and power connectors.

I'd like two boards please with any 'trimmings' that you are happy to source. Thanks.

One for me, maybe even a second MB. I know on Monday how many I'm going to order. Will you offer the relay too? And pins?

Ronald

advertisement

Back